10 Options For Hosting Your Website
When you want to create a website and get it out on the Internet, you have to have a platform to host those pages. There are dozens of options for web hosting options out there. Each business offers different services and technologies. Here’s a list of some of the best:
- WordPress: WordPress offers free blogs, as well as paid websites that redirect to your personal URL. They remain one of the most used platforms worldwide. Many choose to host their WordPress sites elsewhere, but it remains influential and industry dominant as a host.
- GoDaddy: One of the earliest web host brands remains one of the largest and most successful of them all. It is considered a good low-cost option.
- 1&1: Offering competitive uptime and incredibly low prices for first time customers, 1&1 is also known for solid customer support.
- DreamHost: This web hosting company offers low prices combined with very robust, well-developed features. It is a great choice for those who need a little more from their website and website host.
- Bluehost: Great for beginner website developers. While they offer fewer advanced features, they have excellent uptime for your website and a very user-friendly interface.
- HostGator: While not the most price competitive, HostGator is great because it offers monthly payment options instead of an annual or multi-year contract.
- iPage: Here you get both an uptime and money back guarantee on their web hosting. With low monthly rates and a free domain included with their services, they’re a solid website host.
- A Small Orange: This is a great host if you’re starting small but have big dreams for your website. Their lowest package is very affordable and they offer excellent customization and scalability.
- PureHost: For medium-sized sites, PureHost is a reliable and affordable option. They offer a free domain and 2 GB of data storage, as well as up to 200 email accounts for customers.
- HostClear: Affordable and user-friendly, HostClear has simple website builder tools, as well as 24/7 customer support for its users.
Having the right web hosting platform for your business’ website is essential. Talent Evolution knows what works best. Contact us. We’ll help you get set up.