5 reasons you should have a blog on your website
Blogging continues to be recognized as one of the top marketing tools for your business. It’s 2014, if you have a website, you should have a blog. Don’t let your competitors be the only ones to reap the rewards of a successful blogging strategy. Here are five reasons why you should have a blog on your website.
1. Improved Search Engine Optimization – Google loves websites that deliver fresh content so posting on a regular basis will help your website’s rankings in Google’s search engine results pages. This means more traffic to your website.
2. Be Recognized as an expert – As your visitors read your blog and learn relevant and valuable information from it, you will begin to establish expertise in your field.
3. Interaction with visitors – A blog gives you a chance to interact with potential customers through the comments they make about your post. Take the time to answer any questions and don’t ignore those who follow your posts.
4. Exceptionally powerful marketing tool – You can use your blog to foster relationships with your customers, promote your products or service and build your brand. A blog is also a low-cost means of marketing or informing your customers of new developments within your company.
5. Builds your online identity – While creating a website is part of building an online presence for your business, it’s not all of it. A blog gives your business a voice online and lets you manage your business reputation. You can establish your company’s credibility in the minds of your visitors, and with any luck, turn them into paying customers.
We’d love to hear from you! Do you believe a blog can help you build your business?
- If yes, leave a comment below and tell us about what type of business are you in and how you think a blog can help you build your business.
- If no, leave a comment and tell me more. What type of business are you in? Why don’t you think a blog can help you build your business?