If you are trying to build your brand and social media presence, there are apps and creative tools that can help you keep all of your various feeds in a single, tidy desktop app. Instead of having to remember multiple logins for several social media platforms and laboriously sharing content on each individual site or app, these social media management tools help you do it all in one place.
1. Hootsuite. Hootsuite has been around for some time and it’s well respected for a reason. It has integration with the most popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WordPress. There are built-in analytics options and pricing is variable. You can begin with a basic, free program or expand the tool with more robust, paid options.
2. Angora Pulse. Angora Pulse’s pricing starts as low as $15 per month. The Angora Pulse app has inboxes for each of your social media feeds, so you never miss a notification from Facebook, Twitter or Instagram again. Plus, 24/7 syncing means content is always collected and ready for review.
3. SproutSocial. SproutSocial offers excellent analytics and a single space to manage your Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn feeds. At $59/user/month, it is definitely a professional grade option. They offer analytics that provide for a deeper dive into trends in responsiveness and engagement.
4. Buffer. Buffer is somewhat limited because it is not a dashboard where you can view posts, comments and content from other users. Instead, it is more of a scheduling queue, allowing a user to create and schedule social media content across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Thus, your content can be shared at the best times throughout the day and your followers/fans see your updates more often. Buffer has a fee range from free to more expensive paid options, depending on your needs.
5. Everypost. Everypost has a simplified, clean feeling and a free version for individual users. With coverage spanning Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media platforms, the combination of scheduling options and analytics makes Everypost a great tool because it provides you greater control over your social media.